Documents required at the time of Admission:
Every child must submit the following documents at the time of admission.
- Original birth certificate/ LC/ TC, attested photocopy of Student Adhaar Card, caste certificate, and attested photocopy of mark sheet of previous class as applicable.
- Health related issues/ allergies if any must be communicated to school in writing accompanied by medical certificate if required.
- In case of divorced or separated families, a copy of the custodial agreement or court order must be given to the school.
- If a student is citizen of a country other than India, parents must submit a photocopy of valid visa & passport.
- School uniform
A child should wear proper uniform on all school days (even on his birthday). School uniform includes school jacket as well. No other jacket is permitted. No child will be allowed in the school or in the bus without proper uniform.
The School would appreciate the co-operation of parents in seeing that the student comes to school neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform.
No jewellery is permitted except small ear studs.
Girls and boys should have a neatly combed hair. Boys should have close haircut. Girls should use black ribbons or black hair-band only. For girls, one/two ponies are compulsory for shoulder length hair and one/two plaits are compulsory for hair more than shoulder length.
- ID card
Every child must carry the identity card every day. (Id card will be issued only after statutory & other compliances.) Not bringing the ID card could result in the child not being allowed into the school premises.
It is mandatory that all parents or guardians carry the separate parent ID card given to the child for the particular academic year. The school reserves the right to drop a child, allow the child to leave early, issue report cards, interact with the parents on open Saturdays, etc., if the school is not satisfied with the identity of the parent / guardian. Parents and guardians are expected to co-operate.
- Shoes and socks:
Shoes and socks are part of the school uniform. They should strictly be black in colour.
Tattoos, Mehendi (except on the occasion of religious festivals Nagpanchami/ Eid), nail paint, long earrings, jewellery, eyeliner, kajal, mobile and watches are not allowed. To apply Mehendi on any other extra-ordinary occasion, pre-approval of the class teacher is a must.
Reference no. of the child should be put on the jackets, shoes and shirts by the parents to avoid any possible exchange.
- Students should treat school staff with respect at all times and be courteous to fellow students.
- Students will refrain from damaging any form of school property. The school reserves the right to be compensated by the student for any such damages.
- Students will refrain from littering and keep the school premises clean.
- Unacceptable behaviour including but not limited to irregular attendance, academic dishonesty, and disruptive behaviour, loitering and disrespectful behaviour towards staff or fellow students will result in serious disciplinary action.
- Any form of bullying or ragging will result in a disciplinary committee review and could result in suspension from the school.
- Any misbehaviour or violation of school discipline will be dealt by the disciplinary committee and corrective action will be taken. In extreme cases parents will be called in to discuss the child’s behaviour and may lead to suspension from the school.
- The medium of instruction is English and students are expected to communicate in English at all times.
- For safety and security, parents should refrain from sending money with their child without specific written notice from the school.
- For safety and security, parents should refrain from sending valuables (like expensive jewellery, electronic items, etc.) to school.
- If observed that any student needs special and constant one to one attention while in school, the parents should follow guidelines suggested by school. In some cases parents may be required to accompany the child to school.
- Regular attendance is compulsory.
- A student suffering from an infectious disease has to bring a fitness certificate from a doctor in order to attend school.
- No child is allowed to leave the school early and also enter the school late other than in very exceptional circumstances.
- If a student remains absent from the school for three or more than three consecutive days then the parents should communicate this to the school through an application mentioning the reason / medical certificate.